Unleash Your Team’s Best Ideas
Karin and David will draw on techniques from their new book, Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovator’s Problem Solvers and Customer Advocates (order here for yourself and your team).
What You’ll Learn:
- Techniques for quickly capturing best practices and lessons learned from the COVID-19 crises to incorporate as your team works together to establish a new normal
- The leading causes of FOSU (Fear of Speaking Up) and how to avoid them
- Ways to focus your team for better ideas
- How to quickly vet ideas to find the gems
- An easy technique to position your ideas and get the support you need
Jim Rembach is the Editor in Chief of the Customer Service Weekly and it’s Podcast host. He is President of CX Global Media and the creator of the Call Center Coach Virtual Leaders Academy. As the host of the Fast Leader Show Podcast, he has interviewed hundreds of experts, authors, academics, researchers, and practitioners on various angles, viewpoints, and perspectives for improving the customer experience. He has held positions in retail operations, contact centers, customer support, customer success, sales, and measured the customer experience. He is a certified Emotional Intelligence practitioner, Employee Retention Specialist, and recipient of numerous industry awards.