You have dreams and aspirations to make a difference. Sometimes it’s crystal clear on how you do that and sometimes it’s not. If you have a dream to make a difference in customer experience, then you need to learn from and follow these Top 20 CX Influencers.
I was humbled and surprised to be named to this distinguished list of impact makers and will continue to pursue my passion of making a difference.
Here’s a recap of what they shared:
With Unymira’s focus on customer service, we’ve put together a list of the top twenty CX influencers this year.
We’re regular exhibitors at ICMI and CCW in the United States and Europe and have had the great pleasure of seeing, hearing and meeting a number of great minds in the customer experience field.
We love staying on top of the latest insights, news, and trends in the customer experience, service and contact center industries. To that end, we’ve put together a list of the top 20 CX influencers you should be following!
If you’re not already, be sure to follow them on LinkedIn and Twitter using the links provided below. You’ll gain access to a wealth of industry knowledge, learn new strategies to improve your contact center, and maybe even make a new friend.
- Shep Hyken – @hyken
- Jeff Toister – @toister
- Flavio Martins – @flavmartins
- Nate Brown – @CustomerisFirst
- Jonty Pearce- @JontyPearce
- Rowan Trollope- @rowantrollope
- Jeanne Bliss- @JeanneBliss
- Bill Quiseng – @billquiseng
- Fred Stacey – @FredStaceyAInCX
- Martin Hill-Wilson- @martinhw
- Brad Cleveland- @bradcleveland
- Adrian Swinscoe- @adrianswinscoe
- Jeremy Watkin- @jtwatkin
- Tiago Paiva- @TTPaiva
- Justin Robbins- @justinmrobbins
- Debbie Szumylo- @DebbieSzumylo
- Leslie O’Flahavan –@LeslieO
- Jim Rembach – @cctrcoach
- Susan Hash- @susanhash
- Mike Aoki- @mikeaoki
Posted from Original: https://blog.unymira.com/en/top-20-cx-influencers-2019